Effective date: 07-Jan-2024
Collection and Use of Personal Data
We collect several different types of personal data for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you:
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Data”). This may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment information
Purpose of Data Collection
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
Legal Requirements: UltraSpireShop may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of UltraSpireShop
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Service Providers: We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Your Data Protection Rights
UltraSpireShop aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please Contact Us at [email protected].
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
Access, Correction, and Deletion
You have the right to request access to and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you. You also have the right to request the correction or deletion of any Personal Data we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
Object to Processing
You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
You have the right to receive the Personal Data you have provided to us in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where UltraSpireShop relied on your consent to process your Personal Data.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the